Assignment: Plan Final Project Video
At the end of this course, you'll be expected to create a video presentation of your project.
But what will be in that video? Figuring out the answer is the point of this assignment.
For this assignment, please:
- Create a document.
- Create an outline structure of the points you want to talk about in the video.
- Consult your project proposal document for ideas.
- Be sure to include a summary of the data and its source.
- Be sure to include the main questions/tasks the visualization should address.
- Be sure to describe each visualization, and how it can be interpreted.
- Be sure to include each and every possible interaction in the plan.
The document should be approximately 1 to 2 pages, and should just contain bullet points with sub-bullet points (no paragraphs please).
This outline can also serve as the plan for your final project report, which will be due next week as the README of the repository.
Creating this outline will also help you understand how far from "done" you are with the project, and also will help understand what the critical aspects remaining to finish up are.
Please submit the document in Canvas.