Assignment: Course Retrospective
Please write up a document reflecting on this course.
Consider discussing things like:
- What are some cool things you created during this course? (feel free to include screenshots/links)
- What do you feel are the most useful things you've learned from this course?
- Was there any particular "Aha!" moment?
- Do you have ideas for applying data visualization in your work/projects external to the class?
- Were there certain things covered in the course that did not seem relevant/useful?
- Is there anything you wish were covered in more detail in the course?
- What skills to you have now, that you didn't have before this course?
- What would you recommend be done differently in future iterations of the course?
Please give your honest reflection on the course, and submit the document as the submission in Canvas.
Feel free to share in Slack as well if you want to.